Celebrity Weddings I am looking forward to...


    Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Kourtney Kardashian are all engaged. Congratulations to them all; I am happy for them. I think I am the most excited about Travis Barker proposing to Kourtney since I am a huge Travis fan. 

    I seen social media photos of Paris Hilton's bridal shower over the weekend. I bet it was spectacular; I even seen a champagne vending machine in the photos online. How fun! I heard those are around $20K but not so sure if it is true. Probably so!

   With all Britney Spears has been through...she deserves some more happiness in her life. I hope the guy she is with treats her amazing; but I am sure she would not have it any other way. I bet they have been through so much together. I hope this helps her heal from her nasty legal troubles she has had to deal with. I could not imagine being so famous and having everyone all in your business; especially humiliating things! 

   These lucky couples will all have a marvelous wedding I bet. I bet Paris's will be the most luxurious and Kourtney will have a simple wedding. I imagine Britney would have a simple and southern style wedding. I cannot wait to see how they celebrate their special upcoming wedding days. I will be watching to see how they all plan and their styles they go for. I love a good celebrity wedding!